In my childhood, I had a dream to be a costume designer, and I always dreamed my dream will come true. When I played Barbie Dolls, I dreamed of being an outstanding costume designer who designed many beautiful costumes. At that time, I didn't think so much but just wished my dream to come true when I grew up. I am very innocent when I was a little girl.
I know I am far from my dream. When I chose to enter senior high school, I had started to be removed from my dream. Besides, I major English in Providence University now, so it is impossible to achieve it. If the dream is easy to come true, that is not a dream. Although my dream can’t come true, I am not sad because I had dreamed.
In my point of view, I think dream can’t come true. I know my dream is a big challenge to a girl like me, but I can change my dream to different goals. I can’t be other people’s costume designer, but I can be the only costume designer of myself. Even though it is just a dream, but is really a beautiful dream in my mind.

沒有留言:
張貼留言