2009年12月14日 星期一

Taiwan

I know many people in the world don’t know Taiwan, but I will tell you Taiwan is a beautiful island. On the map, Taiwan is really a little country but it concludes everything that you think. Taiwan is known as beautiful scenery, spectacular mountains, famous technology, delicious food, and so on.

Isn’t it amazing that the little island on the map is relative to such famous things in the world. There are many foreigner would come to Taiwan to visit our beautiful places, such as climbing Yushan Mountain, and seeing sun rise at Ali Mountain. Besides, you must know the famous technology products in Taiwan, like notebook, cell phone, and iPod. If you use products that made in Taiwan, you must have to know about Taiwan.

The island is very tiny on the map, but it includes other countries does not have. Geographically, the sea is around the island, the weather is comfortable, and landscape is beautiful. To sum up, the wonderful island is my country, and I am very proud of Taiwan because all of the great things.

沒有留言:

張貼留言